Who Do I See To Get Diagnosed With Lymphedema I Just Was Diagnosed With ADHD What Should I Do Now?

I just was diagnosed with ADHD what should I do now? - who do i see to get diagnosed with lymphedema

I thought for a moment, you might have ADHD and it was confirmed today when I received my test results to diagnose ADHD. I am very sure of what to do now, I do not know if the drug is the best solution or whether there are other things I can do to better cope with this diagnosis. I am looking for to give advice to all people who can have with ADHD, in a position to me. Thank you!

6 comments:

Jesse said...

Research on drugs. I take Concerta and has really helped me. The only side effect I noticed is the difficulty to sleep, even when I'm tired. There are other possible side effects and can lead to Concerta and other ADHD drugs are addictive, but I personally think the benefits outweigh the risks and side effects, the experience.

thunder said...

Buy drugs, there is nothing you can do really. not bad, but sure to do everything at the right time and at the right time. Do not get too hyper. :)

Another Rocket Summer Fan said...

Hey, It's OK. Only leading normal lives, although a psychological problem. Anyone who has a normal brain at all? Do not try to impress others, the well in honey, life. :) Good luck. :)

Stu said...

i dnt go to the drug used to and makes you eat and not boring for him. I try to control the ADHD is not something out of control.

Hirubi said...

He is a terrible problem. The spirits of the most famous designers have ADD or ADHD. Be thankful.
In fact, I have.

Hirubi said...

He is a terrible problem. The spirits of the most famous designers have ADD or ADHD. Be thankful.
In fact, I have.

Post a Comment