Food To Make Pink Gums My 11wk Old Puppy Threw Up Her Food This Morning. Why? Parvo?

My 11wk old puppy threw up her food this morning. Why? Parvo? - food to make pink gums

I have a dog 11wk Saturday. She seems very healthy and happy. His breeder gave him two shots of the puppies so far and was reviewed at the EFF Friday. I fed about 8 hours. Then she plays a lot with my friend Border Collie for an hour or two. A little later she came into my room and threw the puppy food. Now she's napping. I'm worried because I think parvo when I think about by Sick Puppies. Could it be? His gums are pink and she has been active, with the exception of a nap now. Or he might eat too much, too fast, and after the game?

9 comments:

William A said...

I think your dog has eaten too much, then played. My dog sometimes has today. No cause for concern. Parvo If you really want to wear the vet, though.

Coonhound Girl(Wallflower) said...

If you eat too fast could have air in the stomach, and it would vomit it. If she is still alive and apparently well - then it's not parvo. If he parvo that is very listless and did not play at all.

☆Kita K☆ said...

Yes, I think I eat too much.
If ate my dog is also activated, grew up and was perfectly fine.
Dont stress too.
It then follows for a check-up.
I `m sure he` ll be fine.

jennifer w said...

TIS eat rather too much and too fast and then play. Would with parvo, vomiting usually have watery stools and then. Keep an eye on him, but do not worry.

Launi Ride with the wind said...

You have answered your question in your last sentence. Keep an eye on him. Make sure they eat and drink. And do not try to exercise their right after eating.

Julie D. said...

More than likely, your last statement is correct. Parvo puppies act is wrong, they are very, very sick.

twonk said...

Probably just eating and playing so soon after. Keep an eye on her and took her to your veterinarian for a thorough examination of the puppy

jeremyla... said...

could be the problem

virgie_p... said...

You mentioned that you went to the vet on Friday. Was the breeder or vet was yours? If this is the breeder's veterinarian is a good idea to bring to your veterinarian, but another visit. Another thing, I at least call your vet and ask what to do, and not just automatically exercise vomiting after eating and ignoring entirely write. Puppies can not talk about how people can do, and symptoms are, how they say that something is wrong. Excessive vomiting can cause dehydration, so even if you do not call atleast puppy and get professional advice, what to do and check. Do not follow the advice of someone on Yahoo Answers, where the health of your puppy. It can not be serious, but it is the better to be safe and know all the possibilities.

Post a Comment