Ny Drivers License Needed For Tanning Can't Get A Passport With A NY State ID? Need NY Drivers License?

Can't get a passport with a NY state ID? Need NY drivers license? - ny drivers license needed for tanning

This weekend, when I obtained my NY State ID, SS expired card, birth certificate and pass a new passport, told me that New York state ID card is valid, and that only the NY driver's licenses are valid. In order to get a passport and a credit card, insurance card and anyone who knows me well over 2 years (with a valid U.S. passport, of course) to produce the passport agency to sign an affidavit and said to the passport officer, that I was who I said I was! It's crazy that sounds! Why the New York State ID, take the same "value" as a driver? Probably so much had to produce documentation to obtain the ID of the New York and must acquire a license (I had previosly expired in PA, but is now).

7 comments:

Beach Saint said...

I no longer go to your ad interested me because they have only a Massachusetts ID. There seems to be a form of discrimination or maybe just a gap in national security. A measure of our ID cards almost like driving. I'm curious to see if your ID in New York has a picture of her.

tiny Valkyrie said...

WOW. The rules have changed in 2 years since I took.

I have in my mail, and I was not so evasive.

Pretsler said...

The Bull's Complete ban, children receive a passport, I have 15 in one, no i dont have a license, and I had a passport and 4-6 years

jackson said...

The second, who all said that the person said, this is who you have no idea what he's doing. The process you went through is reserved for those who have zero to show ID.

There is no specific law for passports, because it is a federal application. A state-issued identity is in each state.

roundate... said...

The reason is because the State Department has many problems with people who have had fraudulent state identification cards to obtain false passports. ID requirements in Member States vary from state to state, and it is difficult for the State Department to assess the status of the identifications were subjected to further examination.

Amber said...

Of course, this is b / s. state ID has the same value as the DL. You must inform the employee to his superiors. He / she does not know what they are talking.
Everyone is not the United States have distribution lists. Therefore, we have state ID.

Drake said...

The Bull is really complete. There must be a government issued photo ID and if you do not have an ID issued by the DMV driver in New York State, which persume must be valid.

Post a Comment